Improve your overall security posture and identify vulnerabilities.
Designed for customers who are looking to improve their identity management and secure cloud infrastructure.
Valorem Reply’s Security Assessment offers a data-driven analysis of your organization's security posture, evaluating vulnerabilities and identity risks with phased remediation recommendations.
How it Starts:
- Review hardware refresh for EOS.
- Evaluate security risks due to identity control gaps.
- Analysis of security gaps, vulnerabilities, and recommendations.
- Evaluate the customer security posture with O365 Secure score analysis and Azure Secure score.
- Align customer risk analysis based on applicable standards (Zero Trust Framework or applicable framework).
What to Expect:
- Strategy & Planning Workshop
- Microsoft 365 Secure Score and Azure Secure Score Evaluation
- Identify asset vulnerabilities such as unmanaged devices, unsupported Desktop and Windows Server operating systems, aging hardware warranty support schedules and end user identity management policies and usage.
- Review 3rd party solutions
- Validate data
- Deliver findings, recommendations and next steps.
Schedule your Security Assessment today!