Intelligent Bot in a Day Workshop
Cognitive, Bot and Machine Learning in Azure
In this free hands-on workshop, learn how to use the Microsoft Artificial Intelligence services (AI) through Cognitive, Bot and Machine Learning in Azure.
Participants will have an opportunity to work with these offerings by writing code in Python for Machine Learning and C# for Natural Language Processing (NLP) scenarios.
- Installation and Setup of Azure Services (Pre-Requisite)
- Overviewof Microsoft Artificial Intelligence and related capabilities
- Python and NLP Examples Using Azure Machine Learning Workbench
- Cognitive Services, Bot Services for LUIS and QnA Maker
- Capstone Project-making it all work together!
- Next steps
At the end of the session participants will have a better understanding of Microsoft offerings for creating Bots, leveraging cognitive services, and using Python to build simple NLP models and applying it to their environment! Spots are limited so sign up today!
March 27, 2019
8:00 AM-5:00 PM CST
Microsoft Office — Overland Park
10801 Mastin St, Ste 620
Overland Park, KS 66214