Developer Experience Workshop
An Expert Led Analysis of Your Developer Environment
IT leaders and developers today face long onboarding times, conflicting development workstation settings, and difficulty switching between projects with conflicting configurations. It can also be difficult for IT admins to maintain secure, compliant, and up-to-date developer environments while providing developers the flexibility needed to remain agile. This is a challenge that is becoming even more difficult to solve as more developer teams adopt hybrid working models.
Valorem Reply's Developer Experience Workshop is an expert-led analysis to map your current developer setup, discover the existing procurement process, and determine the current needs of the developer environment. This encompasses thought leadership, strategies, and mentoring for the entire developer experience, including the internal dev platform, load testing, test data management, DevOps, and developer environment provisioning.
- 1-2 Weeks
- Developer Experience Adoption Strategy and Roadmap
- Faster Time-To-Market and Increased Deployment Frequency
- Reduced Expenditures for Infrastructure Support
- Improved Data Security and Governance
- Reduced Failure Rate Through Testing at Scale
- Eliminate Up-Front Procurement Costs and Centrally Manage Developer Hardware
- Ability to Adapt Quickly to Changing Market Conditions
Ask for more information about our Developer Experience Workshop today!